Thursday, July 23, 2009

Give It Away: Win a Melissa & Doug Lace 'n Trace Shape Set

When Brendan began occupational therapy last fall, one of his favorite activities recommended by his occupational therapist was working with lace-up boards to help improve the muscular control in his hands.

Well, today, I have the chance to give one lucky winner a set of Melissa and Doug Lace 'n Trace Shapes. They're a great developmental toy for little hands craving opportunities to develop fine motor skills.

This gift comes courtesy of All Children's Furniture, where you can find everything from bunk beds to nursery furnishings, toys to art supplies. They literally have a little of everything you need to decorate your kids' rooms, keep them entertained, and keep yourselves all on the go.

Two things I was impressed with were the amount of arts and crafts supplies they have as well as the number of developmental toys I saw. It's difficult to find toys like lace-up shoes and dolls or stuffed animals with zippers, snaps, and buttons, and while they don't have a ton on their site, there definitely are some available which is better than most general toy sites.

To enter, leave me a comment below telling me about one item you love on the All Children's Furniture site. If you also post a link to this contest on your blog, you'll receive one extra entry. And if you subscribe to my blog, you'll get one more. Do you really want another entry? Okay...Tweet about it and that will be good for an entry. Be sure to let me know in your comments whether you subscribe, tweet, or post about the contest on your blog.

One winner will be selected at random. The contest ends at 12:01 a.m., Friday, July 31.

If you want to share this on your blog, feel free to copy and paste the text below:

Belle of the Blog is having a contest courtesy of All Children's Furniture, where you can find everything from bunk beds to toys. Stop by and enter to win a set of Melissa and Doug Lace 'n Trace Shapes.

Best of luck!

3 comments:

Cranky Mommy said...

I love the large selection of actual doll houses, but my favorite is the Doll House Loft bunk bed. But if I had that the lower bed would definitely be lower down!
(I already subscribe and I'll put a post up)

Dawn said...

CrankyMommy,

thanks! You're in for 3 entries, then.

I'm glad you commented. I was beginning to think my comments button was broken or that I'm running the lamest contest ever.

I think it' s a neat little set!

Kel said...

How cool - I know I'm a little late entering but, I just checked out the site and wow! Actually, I've been looking at growth charts lately and they have the most perfect purple with butterflies on it that would go great with the room decor for the baby.

This is great! What a neat idea!

~K