Thursday, November 13, 2008

Always and Forever


Holy cow! I can't believe it's been a month since I posted.

Anyway.... I wanted to share something with you that I think is a very worthwhile cause but that also gives you something really beautiful by way of your help.

A local author and illustrator created a beautiful new children's book called Always and Everywhere as a means of helping her friend with metastatic breast cancer explain to her kids what was happening. I'm not sure I've ever seen a more beautifully illustrated book.

All the proceeds from the sale will go to help the family move from their multi-level townhome into a ranch style home since the mom can no longer climb stairs.

If you know anyone suffering from cancer who has younger kids, this might be a beautiful thing to share with them to let them know you care.

2 comments:

GypsiAdventure said...

Welcome back...glad to know you are still out there! What a wonderful cause!
~K

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how incredibly hard that would be. If I learn of anyone in that situation, I will pass this book title along.